I love Halloween for many reasons, but I think one of them being the pumpkin carving and the pumpkin seeds. I have always had and made traditional seeds so this year I decided to step out of the box a little and create some new recipes.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make the ranch flavored ones.
- Unwashed Pumpkin Seeds
- Melted Butter
- Ranch Powder
- 1 tsp black pepper & salt
How To Make Ranch Flavored Seeds
Take your unwashed pumpkin seeds and add them into a medium bowl. Mixing in your melted butter, ranch powder, salt & pepper. Most importantly while you are mixing everything together, preheat your air fryer. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
The unwashed seeds are not necessary but they do add flavor. The “pumpkin guts” add a good flavor that I have always loved.
Below is the full recipe on how to make Ranch Flavored Pumpkin Seeds.
Ranch Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Air Fryer
- 2 Cups Unwashed Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 3-5 tsp Ranch Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix in your unwashed seeds, melted butter, ranch powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook in air fryer for 7 minutes and than stir. Cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- If they aren't done enough for you, add an additional 3 minutes. Continue adding 3 minute increments until done to your liking. This time could vary depending on the style air fryer you have.
- Unwashed seeds are not necessary, but the pumpkin “guts” do add a lot of flavor. If it grosses you out, you can wash them in a strainer before cooking.
- The cook time may vary, depending on the style air fryer you have.
I truly hope you give one of my recipes a try and let me know what you think. There is still plenty of time to make these.
Much Love & Honey,