Are you like me and crave Chinese food, everyday? I can never get enough of it. We are big fans of the buffet in town, my favorite dinner date is takeout Chinese and a movie at home! What could possibly be better? Here is my version of Chinese takeout, at home. Nobody has to leave the house!!
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 Pound Beef Shaved Steak ( Or 1 lb Ground Beef)
- 1/2 Pound Broccoli Crowns – Cut Up
- 2 Packets of Beef Ramens
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch of Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- Get your pot ready with water and add your ramens. Get those boiling and cooked up. While those are cooking, start working on the other ingredients.
- Start with cutting up your broccoli to whatever size you chose. Season them as you wish, I prefer garlic and pepper. I heat up the cast iron pan, add some olive oil to the pan. Once the oil is nice and hot, add your broccoli. Broccoli is going to take a little longer to cook than the beef. Get the broccoli sautéed and half cooked up.
- Add in your beef of choice. Again, season that as you wish, I prefer garlic salt and black pepper. I kept my broccoli and beef separated until they were both cooked up enough.
- Once the broccoli and beef are cooked, mix them together in the pan. Add in your soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, mix it all together.
- Drain your ramens, save about a half a cup of water and add the water and ramens to the pan. Add in the beef seasonings and mix it all together. Let is simmer for a few minutes and serve up a plate/bowl.
I love beef and broccoli! This recipes definitely looks easy to recreate! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!! It’s definitely quick and easy!! Thanks for checking it out 😊
Im Asian and I approve of this lol jk hahahha i love this recipes easy to whip out haha thanks so much for the recipe will try it soon!
Hahaha thanks Alyssa! I appreciate your kindness and sense of humor 😊
I would have never of thought to make beef and broccoli with ramen! Such a good idea and easy enough to execute
It’s so good!! The ramen just adds a little more to it, goes further!😉 Thanks for the comment !
This looks so easy to make! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
It was my first time and it was GREAT!! I hope you give it a try 😊
I am a huge fan of beef and ramen with veggies too! They’re delicious but so easy to make. This recipe is great! Thanks for sharing it!
You are so right, easy and delicious.. my favorite type of meals! Thanks for the kind words!!