Are you like me and crave Chinese food, everyday? I can never get enough of it. We are big fans of the buffet in town, my favorite dinner date is takeout Chinese and a movie at home! What could possibly be better? Here is my version of Chinese takeout, at home. Nobody has to leave the house!!
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 Pound Beef Shaved Steak ( Or 1 lb Ground Beef)
- 1/2 Pound Broccoli Crowns – Cut Up
- 2 Packets of Beef Ramens
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Pinch of Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- Get your pot ready with water and add your ramens. Get those boiling and cooked up. While those are cooking, start working on the other ingredients.
- Start with cutting up your broccoli to whatever size you chose. Season them as you wish, I prefer garlic and pepper. I heat up the cast iron pan, add some olive oil to the pan. Once the oil is nice and hot, add your broccoli. Broccoli is going to take a little longer to cook than the beef. Get the broccoli sautéed and half cooked up.
- Add in your beef of choice. Again, season that as you wish, I prefer garlic salt and black pepper. I kept my broccoli and beef separated until they were both cooked up enough.
- Once the broccoli and beef are cooked, mix them together in the pan. Add in your soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, mix it all together.
- Drain your ramens, save about a half a cup of water and add the water and ramens to the pan. Add in the beef seasonings and mix it all together. Let is simmer for a few minutes and serve up a plate/bowl.