I think I have said this before, but I just love a good low carb dinner. My most favorite part is when Mark and our friends, love it even more. Cauliflower is a turn off for some people, but honestly this has so many other flavors going on, you can’t even taste the cauliflower.
This recipe can be time consuming to put together, but that’s only if you’re me and hand chop almost everything. There are times when I feel I make my recipes maybe too complicated for some people, but I like making a lot of my recipes as fresh as possible.
Below is step-by-step pictures showing how I created this delicious dinner, I have now made it a couple of times because its SO good. Plus, leftovers are EVEN BETTER.
List Of Ingredients Needed:
- Marinara Sauce
- Black Olives
- Canadian Bacon / Ham
The best part about this recipe, you can make it any way that you want. You can skip some ingredients, you can add your own. You can use whatever you want to create this!!
First Things First
Cut your cauliflower into small pieces, the smaller the better as they cook better. Place in a baking dish, drizzle olive oil and seasonings, and bake in the oven until tender. There are times when you may have to stick it back in for a few more minutes, depends on the cauliflower and how small of pieces you have.
While the cauliflower is cooking, slice and dice your toppings. Cook your bacon, fry your ham, slice your onions, so on and so forth, and set aside.
How To Assemble
Remove your tender cauliflower from the oven and add your toppings. Start with the marinara sauce, than your meats and vegetables and than add your cheese to the top. Once all assembled, place back in the oven until cheese is melted to your liking.
Serve with your favorite side of vegetables and enjoy!!
This is such a fun and easy dinner. Like I said, it takes some time to cut and dice things but once its done, its TOTALLY worth it!! Give it a chance, I bet you’ll love it!! Below is the full recipe, be sure to share with your friends, save to your Pinterest and facebook pages.
Much Love & Honey,
- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower (2 Small Ones)
- 1 Jar of No Sugar Added Marinara Sauce
- Bacon Crumbles
- Sausage Crumbles / Links Sliced Up
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- Black Olives
- 4 Oz Mushrooms
- Canadian Bacon / Ham Slices
- Cheese- Cheddar & Colby Jack
- Salt & Pepper - To Taste
- Garlic Powder - To Taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
2. Dice up Cauliflower and add to 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle seasonings over the cauliflower in the pan.
3. Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes, until cauliflower is tender
4. While cauliflower is cooking, slice and dice your meat and vegetables and set aside.
5. Remove tender cauliflower from the oven, pour your jar of Marinara sauce over the top of the cauliflower. Top the sauce with your meat and vegetables and than sprinkle your cheese on top.
6. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted to your liking.