Low Carb Soups never have to be boring. I find the more vegetables you add to your soup, the better it will taste. I have a recipe that is called Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup because it literally has everything in it and everybody who tries it loves it.
A friend had made a soup a few weeks back that was delicious and I wanted to create a similar recipe, but make it mine. I have found that low carb recipes are a real hit on the blog especially soups, during soup season.
Below I will have step by step pictures and quick explanations on how I put this together. At the very bottom will be the complete recipe, with times and measurements.
What Do I Need To Make This?
This recipe is as fresh as fresh can get. I find the fresher the recipe, the better it tastes. So here is what you need.
- Medium Tomatoes
- Minced Garlic
- Green Pepper
- Beef Broth
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
How Do I Put This Together?
First step is to start by browning your sausage and cutting up your vegetables. This is pretty much a dump and go recipe, otherwise.
Add into your crockpot, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, jalapenos, minced garlic, sausage, salt. pepper and beef broth. Set your crockpot on high for 4 hours and than come back and do the rest.
The tomatoes will break down as this cook, but you may need to smashed them a little before you add in your cream and cheeses.
Now that you have come back after 4 hours, mix everything together and squish down your tomatoes so they are fully incorporated.
Here is where you want to add in the final ingredients, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream and spinach. Mix everything together until the cheeses are fully melted.
Everything should be mixed together and ready for you to enjoy this delicious soup. Of course if there are some things you don’t like you can leave them out as well as you can add things too.
Below is the entire recipe with times and measurements. Be sure to read, save it to your Pinterest and share it to your Facebook page. I hope you love it as much as we do. This is most definitely a crowd pleaser and no guilty feelings after eating it.
Much Love & Honey,
- 5 Medium Tomatoes
- 1/2 Onion - Diced
- 1 Green Pepper - Diced
- 1 Jalapeno - Diced
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Lbs Sausage
- 32 Oz Beef Broth
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese - Softened & Cut Up
- 5 Oz Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Garlic & Pepper To Taste
- Italian Seasoning To Taste
- 2 Hand-Fulls Spinach
- Brown your pork sausage and season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Dice up your vegetables, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, jalapeno.
- Add vegetables to the crockpot, minced garlic, browned sausage and season again with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Pour in the beef broth and mix everything together.
- Cook on high for 4 hours and than mix again.
- Smash the tomatoes so they break down nice and than add in your heavy whipping cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and spinach.
- Mix everything together until cream cheese is melted and serve up a bowl of this. Add more cheese to the top and some bacon crumbles if you wish.
If there is something in this recipe you don't like, you can leave it out.
The Jalapeno doesn't really make it spicy, if you remove the insides and the seeds.