My family and I are BIG dill pickle fans. Anything dill pickle, we are open to trying it! Soups, pizzas, dips, crackers, cheese, etc. we will try it! I was headed to a gathering and wanted to throw together a dill pickle dip. It’s good with crackers or chips. Below I have some pictures and the recipe on how I threw together this delicious dip, in only a few minutes!!
What Do I Need?
I bet most ingredients you have in your fridge and pantry! I love these kind of recipe!
- Jar of Dill Pickles
- Cream Cheese
- Pickle Juice (From Jar)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Dried Dill Weed
- Garlic Powder
How Do I Make This?
Make sure your cream cheese is softened, best way to do that is leave it on the counter for a few hours. Room temp is way better than heating it in the microwave, it gets too runny that way.
Chop your pickles into small pieces, smaller the better as they’re getting mixed in. Throw those in a small bowl.
Mix everything else together in a small bowl until you have a creamy consistency. Once it is creamy, store in refrigerator until ready to be eaten. Yes, it’s that simple!
Give this a try, bring to your next gathering! I guarantee the pickle lovers at the party will eat it up, literally!! Check out the entire recipe below with measurements!!
Much Love & Honey,
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese (Softened at room temp)
- 3 Pickle Spears
- 1 Tablespoon Pickle Juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Dried Dill Weed
1. Diced up your pickles into very small pieces and put in a small mixing bowl.
2. Mix everything else in and continue mixing until a creamy consistency.
3. Once its all mixed together, store in the fridge until ready to serve. It goes really great with crackers or you could use chips as well.