Every time I go to a cookout or family gathering, I like finding something to make that most people have never had before. I love getting people to try new things and seeing if they would like it or not. Most people have never had Everything Bagel Dip. There is a cold version of Bagel Dip that I have had, but this one is kept warm in the crockpot. Below is step-by-step on how I made this along with the full recipe at the bottom.
What Do I Need?
- Cream Cheese – Softened
- Sour Cream
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shredded
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Heavy Whipping Cream
How Do I Make This?
You already know the drill to most crockpot recipes. Everything gets tossed in and the crock does the rest of the work. Add in your softened cream cheese, sour cream and Mozzarella and your bagel seasoning. Set the timer on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally to make sure it all melts good.
Once your cheese is mostly done, stir in some spinach and a little heavy whipping cream. If you don’t add in the cream, this will be a VERY thick dip. Mixing in the heavy whipping cream really thins this out. Now that everything is mixed together, put your crockpot on the warm setting.
This recipe works great in a dip crockpot liner. Not that is it a necessity but it could burn in a normal crockpot liner. This is a lot of cheese and doesn’t take much to get too warm. If you have a dip crockpot liner, this works best.
- 16 Oz Cream Cheese - Softened
- 16 Oz Sour Cream
- 8 Oz Mozzarella Cheese - Shredded
- 1 Cup Spinach - Fresh
- 1-2 Tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Pack Bagels
- Break out your crockpot and add in your softened cream cheese, shredded cheese, sour cream and everything bagel seasoning.
- Set timer to cook for 1-2 hours. Occasionally stirring as it can get hot.
- Once your time is up, mix in your spinach and heavy whipping cream. Setting the temperature now to keep warm. Again, stirring occasionally as it can still get too hot.
- Serve with bagels cut into small bite size pieces or crackers of your choice.
This dip is best served with bite size bagel pieces, but you could use pretzels or crackers as well.