Mini Burger Sliders are perfect for the kids or even just yourself! Who doesn’t lovesomething delicious that comes in a mini size? I know most kids do! Its like a burger that’s their size! I had a lot of fun making these and I can’t wait to make more. I think I’ll make them for my sister next time I have her over.
Below is a few step-by-step pictures and some notes on how I put these together. At the very bottom is the full recipe with measurements, be sure to check it out!
Brief Ingredient List
- Slider Buns – Brioche if you want to get fancy
- Hamburger – Ground and Browned
- Cheese – Shredded and Sliced
If you are planning on adding some mushrooms or onions, slice those up and sauté in their own pan with some butter. Set aside until we get to the step of adding them in.
In a medium pan, brown your ground burger until fully cooked. Seasoning as you wish while the burger cooks.
Slice your buns (if not done so already) and place the bottom of the bun on a well buttered pan. The butter prevents the buns from sticking after cooked. On top of the bottom buns, you want to add your sliced cheese. The buns don’t need to be perfectly covered in cheese, just enough where each bun gets some.
Sprinkle your browned burger on top of the sliced cheese and add in your toppings. The onions and mushrooms are optional, not necessary. Now sprinkle your shredded cheese on top of everything and place the top of the bun on the slider. Try setting it exactly on top of the bottom bun, easier to remove from the pan after cooked.
Melt some butter in a bowl and using a brush, brush butter on top of each bun. This way the bun doesn’t get hard in the oven. I buttered all sides of the buns, even some of the bottom bun as well. I wanted it to soak in real good.
Toss in the oven long enough for the cheese to melt! Remove and enjoy with your favorite side dish! Like a delicious side of macaroni and cheese, vegetables, mashed potatoes, they all go really great with these.
Below is the full recipe with times and measurements. I hope you give this a try, I promise your kids will love these. Make them their own little burgers and watch their eyes light up. I appreciate any feedback that you leave as well!
Much Love & Honey,
Kiddie Burger Sliders
- 1 Pan Medium
- 1 9×13 Baking Dish
- 1 tbsp Butter Melted
- 8 Slider Buns Brioche
- 1 tbsp Butter Softened
- 1 lbs Burger -Ground Browned
- 4 oz Sliced Cheese
- 4 oz Shredded Cheese
- 4 oz Mushrooms Sliced / Sauteed
- 1/2 Purple Onion Sliced / Sauteed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of your baking dish, using softened butter.
- Brown your ground burger and drain any excess fat.
- Slice buns in half, placing bottom half of bun in the pan. Cover each bun in sliced cheese.
- Sprinkle your ground burger on top of the sliced cheese and topping the burger with your optional toppings, mushrooms, onions, etc.
- Cover the burger with shredded cheese and place the tops on each bun.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter, using a brush, brush the tops of each bun. If you have excess butter, brush the butter on all other sides of the bun.
- Place the baking dish in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted and drippy. Remove and enjoy!