You will see many versions of this, there is no right or wrong recipe. This recipe is great because you can make this right after you have carved pumpkins. These don’t need to be washed or dried.
List Of Ingredients
- Unwashed Pumpkin Seeds
- Melted Butter
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Garlic Salt
How-To Make Traditional Pumpkin Seeds
Traditional Pumpkin Seeds are very similar to the recipes above. In a medium bowl, mix everything together. While you are mixing the ingredients together, preheat the air fryer. Cook in the air fryer for 15-20 minutes, time depends on the style air fryer you are using. Below is pictures and the full recipe including measurements and time.
The unwashed seeds are not necessary but they do add flavor. The “pumpkin guts” add a good flavor that I have always loved.
Below is the full recipe including measurements and cook times.
Traditional Pumpkin Seeds
Traditional Pumpkin Seeds is something I always ate growing up, after we carved pumpkins as a family.
- 1 Air Fryer Any Style
- 2 Cups Unwashed Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix in your unwashed seeds, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Cook in air fryer for 7 minutes and than stir. Cook for an additional 7 minutes.
- If they aren't done enough for you, add an additional 3 minutes. Continue adding 3 minute increments until done to your liking. This time could vary depending on the style air fryer you have.
- Unwashed seeds are not necessary, but the pumpkin “guts” do add a lot of flavor. If it grosses you out, you can wash them in a strainer before cooking.
- The cook time may vary, depending on the style air fryer you have.